Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool is a very useful feature, the only problem is that not too many people know this option exists. In previous versions of Windows there was no way for a normal user to be able to reset their own password.
This is one feature that everyone should become familiar with when they first start using Windows 7. This article will show you exactly how you can create your very own recovery tool and reset your password any time you forget it.
How to create the Password Recovery tool.
1. Log-in to Windows 7.
2. Click Start and select the Control Panel.
3. Click User Accounts and Family Safety.
4. You have to choose User Accounts.
5. Click the option Create a Password Reset Disk. Select the location where you want to create this file. You will need to have a CD or USB drive.
This tool has helped many people out of very tight situations. You can forget your password as many times as you like, this tool will always work. The only downside here is that you may be reading this article and have lost your password already without being able to follow the steps above. That’s okay, there is still one thing that you can do, but you need to follow the instructions outlined below.
1. Download the Windows 7 Reset Utility.
2. Since you can’t access your current computer, you will need to use another computer.
3. Install the utility.
4. Create a boot disk that will allow you to reset the password on your computer. You will need to either have a USB or CD.
5. When the process has completed, you will need to bring the CD or USB to your computer and reset the password.
Using an intuitive Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool to quickly reset your system log-in password.
When you get the tool you will be getting a tool that is easy-to install and easy-to use. It doesn’t matter if you use NT, XP, 2000, Vista or Windows 7; you will be able to reset the password anytime you need to. Not everyone is computer literate, so the makers of the tool also provide a help line to help those that are technically challenged.
Why don’t you have a look for yourself at the the tool that has gotten rid of plenty of user headaches? Visit: Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool.
If you stumble upon this article, you might want to take some advice and create a password reset tool for your computer. If you’ve forgotten your password and need to get access now, use the password recovery tool.
How long have you been locked out of your system? Do you really want to access it now? Visit: Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool.